Sunday, July 3, 2016

June!

It has been a pretty eventful month. So much so, that I never really had time to blog, or really take a breather. Every weekend has been occupied with some event or other, of which I took a copious amount of pictures.








There was a moment of silence for the victims of the Orlando shooting (something I still can't really process) and lots of beautiful and colorful moments. At the end, we rode to a club in a party limousine!

Another weekend, another Pride. This time, it was in Milan. It made me really miss living in a bigger city, but I guess you can't have it all.




And, finally, this last weekend I went to Munich to visit a good friend who was visiting Europe from the States. It was so nice to finally have someone to talk to that understands all my slang and craziness without having to explain myself. My social life in Lugano isn't ideal (I'm working on it) so it was good to remember that I actually have friends and that there are people who enjoy my company and vice-versa.



We spent most of the time wandering around the English gardens, which were HUGE. Also, we watched these surfers on a wave in the middle of the city! It was a good trip. All in all, I'm glad I went even if my back did not thank me after 7 hours on the bus back from Munich. Oh well...it was definitely worth it. 


No comments:

Post a Comment